Monday, October 1, 2012

Naked Truth About the Home Business System


Review of Home Business System

An Honest Review of the Online Home Business System Review.

Chances are that you might have already heard about Home Business System, current promoted online and on TV.  They promise stable income in just a week!
One of friends asked me about this home business opportunity as he had received a mail from me promoting the business (by the way it wasn’t sent by me). I hate spams and here somebody was using my name without my permission to promote their own product. I wanted find out the truth and also the legitimacy of this business.
When I opened the email I saw following page
 

I was asked to key in my email and phone number to check if an opportunity exists in my area. There were two of them available at that time and I Was taken to another page which had a video from Tanya Rivero talking about home business.





When I searched little more I found out that the video was taken from her Show and purposely put on the site to pretend as if she is talking about Home business system. Hum…                                              .....First Red Signal.





Wealthy Affiliate University




A quick "Who is Domain search" shows following details

 Domain Name: HOMEWORKHERE.COM
  Registrar: CENTER OF UKRAINIAN INTERNET NAMES
  Whois Server: whois.ukrnames.com
  Referral URL: http://www.ukrnames.com
  Name Server: NS1.SALLANITE.RU
  Name Server: NS2.SALLANITE.RU
  Status: ok
  Updated Date: 27-aug-2012
  Creation Date: 27-aug-2012
  Expiration Date: 27-aug-2013


Which means the domain is barely few months old and they claim to have happy customers for long time. ..... Second Red Signal




There are multiple sites with the above logo and some of them are

http://www.homeworkhere.com
http://www.homecompanysystem.com
http://www.homecompanyinc.com/

It seems There are multiple funnels to catch the customers to the same system.

                                                                                          ......... Third Red Signal


When I checked the Earnings and Disclaimer Page for some of these sites I was shocked it says and I quote “We cannot completely verify our customer statements in testimonials”.  
                                                                                       ......... Fourth Red Signal

I have checked other legitimate work from home jobs Review Sites and Found that most of them have listed this site as a scam.
                                                                                          ......... Fifth Red Signal 

I have tried various forums, Review sites, Yahoo Answers and many other places to find one person who has used this system and is happy about it. I am yet to find even a single person. May be I am not searching at the right places. 

 I see lot of Reds for this site and hence I don't Recommend it.

All in all it looks like a scam and I am off it, I am also informing other to be safe and make sure they do their research before joining Home Business System.

No comments:

Post a Comment